For the sake of these terms
The website, run by Ian Taylor, shall be referred to as ‘Us’, ‘We’, ‘Ourselves’,’Website’, ‘Our’
You, the person using the site shall be referred to as ‘User’,’You’,’Yourself’,’Your’.
This document is referred to as ‘Terms’
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that We automatically collect when you access Our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between You and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to You and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, You control the amount and type of information You provide to us when using our Website.
You can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide Us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor unless You choose to do so in order to aid You, Us, of both parties.
Computer Information Collected
When You use our Website, We automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of Your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Third Party Tracking Tools We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of Our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about Your use of our Website. However, You understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside Our control. As such, We are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics who advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimise and serve ads based on Your past visits to our Site. We will operate in this way with many third parties, this is just an example of them.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the ‘Google Ads Setting’s page. Google also recommends installing the ‘Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on’ for your browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Please use a search engine to find these, or contact Us for links if you prefer. However we do not own or control these services so please contact them directly for any further assistance.
- Automatic Information We automatically receive information from Your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes and is not limited to all the things that modern analytics software can record, such as the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your internet provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customising Our Website We may use the personally identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customise our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties We may sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes. Our revenue comes from referring You to third parties who aim for you to purchase their product service.
We may provide Your personally identifiable information to affiliates that provide services to Us with regards to Our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation We retain the right to collect and use any information collected from Your use of Our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others.
- Legally Required Releases of Information We may be legally required to retain and disclose Your personally identifiable information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, tax authorities, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect Us from legal action or claims from third parties including You and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Us, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Do Not Track (“DNT”)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“Child”), though We realise We may have a Child attempt to make purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe Your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child’s account if they have one; we reserve the right to ask You for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honour such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and We fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from Us and/or Our affiliates. We agree that We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.